1. It’s not measles.
2. That idea that your body pushes the temperature up to kill the germs, and you shouldn’t bring it down unless unbearable, is out of favour. To maybe knock a couple of hours off the end of an illness isn’t worth the extra suffering.
3. Give paracetamol, because it’ll tell you whether the problem causing the high temperature (39.9! Sheesh!) is a big deal (paracetamol wont help) or not.
4. Lauren has a definite preference for medicine which is pink.
5. Our local hospital rocks. No Accident & Emergency department, but an Urgent Care centre, which is nurse-led, and awesome.
6. Henry is ready for dress-up clothes! Hooray!